For people who have legal documents in place, the question they should be asking
themselves is “When should I have my documents reviewed?”
Time for a Review?
The best rule of thumb is to follow the Six D’s…
1) Each time that you reach a new DECADE in your age.
2) When you experience the DEATH of a family member or loved one.
3) When you experience DIVORCE/separation.
4) When you receive a significant health DIAGNOSIS.
5) If you have experienced a significant DECLINE in your functional condition.
6) If you have changed (or are planning to change) your DOMICILE (place of residence).